Friday, January 30, 2009

OMGORSH!!! Super outdated..let's get updated! lols..

yea...ok..let me start by updating frm my last blog...frm d ISCF dinner...it was awesome and my singing performance was great *from wat my frens say la..* and d tambourine dance was ok...and OMGOSH!!! d most unbelievable ting happened to me! as it was themed "Prince and Princess"...guess WHO was crowned 'Princess'.........Me!!!..........unbelievable ryt? I was lyk totally shocked and soooo embarrassed ok??? i mean its soo weird tat sumone lyk me would win such a ting...when i heard my name i was lyk *PENG!*..haiz...and guess hu was bhind this "scheme"...MARYANN...lols...yea...bt i haf to thank her too..bcuz to be honest...i was reli happy bt still malu...lols....


AND.......NEXT!

My bday party....it was on d 2nd of Jan..evryone was lyk "why u celebrate so early,Nana?" and i was lyk "No other tym la"....cuz my real bday is on the 8th of Jan....so ya...and it was lyk so sad cuz it was lyk d first tym tat Kim din attend my party cuz ever since we've known each other,we've been to each other's bday party as well as Karen's, every year...so its sad.... :(......wells....d party was overall fun...and i loved it...and i haf to thank ALL my frens hu were there for being one of the ppl hu made my bday xtra xtra special this year...THX GUYS!!! :D....i wud wana put the pics bt my uploading ting sumting wrong so cnt...but will soon...lols...


...............AFTER THAT............


CUMING SOON......... :D

1 comment:

Rachel Sim said...

tralalalala. i found you! haha. *pssssssssstt* you're hot! :p